Thursday, October 1, 2009

First bite

You know how some people on diets say they should eat sufficient food only to live? Well, for me, I live to eat. Mom said it was a privilege since I have enough food and cash to eat what I want, and I don't disagree with her! So I decided to start this blog to capture the finer moments when I bake or cook. It's really awesome to combine many different ingredients and taste to see how they complement or substitute each other (okay I take economics in school to pardon my economic jargon).

This is my first attempt at creating a food blog. Think I'm really going to like it (:
I'll try to upload photos about the delish food I eat and the delish food I bake! Recipes won't be posted since I get most of my recipes from online webs. Will try to credit the recipe to whichever website or blog I take it from.

Bite me!
Cheryl :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails